Old 01-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Alexander Rødseth

Default (no subject)

Hi Cyril,

Thanks for including a link to the AUR package.
Would you prefer a plain removal of split2flac-hg or a removal where
votes and comments are merged into split2flac-git (if it's okay with
the current split2flac-git package maintainer)?

Thanks.

--
Cordially,
*Alexander Rødseth

Old 01-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Alexander Rødseth

Merged. Don't know who it's most fair that should maintain the
resulting package, so I panic-disowned it. First adopter owns. Thanks
for reporting.

--
Best regards,

Old 01-19-2012, 12:00 PM
"Kasatkin, Dmitry"

Hi,

I rebased on the stop of latest mainline tree and now dmsetup fails...
It says: "Failed to create notification semaphore: Function not implemented".
I run strace and saw that dmsetup uses "semget" which returns -ENOSYS...

Any ideas?

- Dmitry

Old 01-19-2012, 01:06 PM
"Bryn M. Reeves"

Old 01-19-2012, 02:57 PM
"Kasatkin, Dmitry"

Old 01-23-2012, 02:04 AM
Julio Martinez

> Till such time as a package manifest is published, the name and content
> are a bit academic to discuss </opinion>
Even though I agree with Karanbir I do love the name DesCentOS

Old 02-18-2012, 05:30 AM
Pedro Emílio Machado de Brito

Can anyone please e-mail me the AUR username associated with this e-mail address?

Thanks.

Old 02-18-2012, 05:36 AM
Bartłomiej Piotrowski

On 02/18/2012 07:30 AM, Pedro EmÃ*lio Machado de Brito wrote:

> Can anyone please e-mail me the AUR username associated with this e-mail address?
>
> Thanks.

Your username is tungsten.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski