Old 02-01-2008, 07:34 PM
"Peter Monte"

Default (no subject)

Dear Fedora I would like to be taken off the list,
Thanx

Old 02-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Robi

Old 02-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Paul Dransfield

This installation cuts out my CPU fan, therefore the installation cannot
complete

/Paul

Old 02-10-2008, 06:55 PM
"Paul Johnson"

On Feb 10, 2008 8:16 AM, Paul Dransfield <pauldrans@btinternet.com> wrote:
> This installation cuts out my CPU fan, therefore the installation cannot
> complete

You may find you receive better answers if you can ask a complete and
intelligently worded question.

Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca

Old 02-10-2008, 09:24 PM
"Douglas A. Tutty"

On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 11:55:12AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Feb 10, 2008 8:16 AM, Paul Dransfield <pauldrans@btinternet.com> wrote:
> > This installation cuts out my CPU fan, therefore the installation cannot
> > complete
>
> You may find you receive better answers if you can ask a complete and
> intelligently worded question.
> http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

And if you read the installation manual which would give you the form to
fill out and where to send it so that your questions get answered by
people who use the installer frequently. On Debian, you only need to
run the installer when you build a new hardware box.

Doug.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Ron Johnson

Old 02-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Brandon Thomas

Does anyone have any fedora t-shirts on cafepress?

BT

Old 02-15-2008, 04:50 PM
"Jeff Spaleta"

2008/2/15 Brandon Thomas <bthomas21@zoominternet.net>:

> Does anyone have any fedora t-shirts on cafepress?

You might want to catch up with people in the Fedora Store SIG.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store

-jef

Old 04-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Les

You have to remember that computing was just an infant then, and it
hadn't learned to talk yet.

REgards,