Old 09-25-2008, 12:58 PM
Mestiri Jamel

Default (no subject)

Bonjour,
je iens par la présente confirmer mon inscription;
Cordialement

MESTIRI Jamel
Doctorant en Didactique.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Noel Davies

Greetings Free and team, and thankyou for your inspiring work.

Would it be possible to include the patch that enables two delta 1010's to sync together. It appears that it is only an issue with

alsa-lib versions 1.0.10 to 1.0.13 (not necessary
with 1.0.14).

http://www.sound-man.co.uk/linuxaudio/pcm_multi-patch

Regards,

Noel

Perth,

*Western Australia.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:06 AM
Cookie Spangler Fry

I need help. I have a Dell Inspirion 1720 laptop with Ubuntu 7.2. I am
a Court Reporter and am trying to add a monitor to my laptop for my
Judge so he can see what I am writing in Court, realtime. How do I hook
up the monitor to my laptop? It doesn't seem to work when I plug in the
nine-pin adapter from the external monitor to my laptop.

Thank you.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:26 AM
steve

Old 11-26-2008, 08:04 AM
"unix rider"

unixrider@gmail.com

Old 11-26-2008, 08:04 AM
"unix rider"

unixrider@gmail.com

Old 12-02-2008, 09:42 PM
David Cantrell

Updated patch for improved automatic LVM volume group and logical
volume naming. Incorporated changes suggested by Hans and Jeremy.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:44 PM
"Chavez, James R."

Hello again, Thanks for the reply.
My Solaris 10 and 8 clients are working against SSL now, thanks!
For my Linx clients clients I am trying to follow the FDS wiki: How
to:SSL.

I am having a problem importing the root CA certificate on my Fedora
boxes.
The Howto SSL link says to run this command to import the cacert.asc
file.

"cp cacert.asc /etc/openldap/cacerts/`openssl x509 -noot -hash -in
cacert.asc`.0"

However that responds with the below error. Anybody familiar with this
error?
Also I see Fedora has the certutil utility, can I use this to import the
ca root certificate like I did for the Solaris clients?

'Error opening Certificate cacert.asc
2312:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or
directory:bss_file.c:352:fopen('cacert.asc','r')
2312:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:bss_file.c:354:

Many Thanks
James