Old 10-02-2011, 02:28 PM
"valent.turkovic@gmail.com"

Default KDE devels - why is kdeedu missing from websvn?

Hi KDE devels,
I can't find kdeedu and marble in KDE websvn, have I missed something?

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/ - is now a dead link. Is this
a bug or kdeedu has new link?

Cheers,
Valent.

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave

Old 10-02-2011, 02:31 PM
"valent.turkovic@gmail.com"

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 4:28 PM, valent.turkovic@gmail.com
<valent.turkovic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi KDE devels,
> I can't find kdeedu and marble in KDE websvn, have I missed something?
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/ - is now a dead link. Is this
> a bug or kdeedu has new link?

Kde list is probably better place to ask. Sorry for inconvenience.

Old 10-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Veeti Paananen

On 10/02/2011 05:28 PM, valent.turkovic@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi KDE devels,
> I can't find kdeedu and marble in KDE websvn, have I missed something?
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/ - is now a dead link. Is this
> a bug or kdeedu has new link?
>
> Cheers,
> Valent.

KDE has moved to git:

http://quickgit.kde.org/
https://projects.kde.org/

Old 10-02-2011, 04:07 PM
John5342

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 15:31, valent.turkovic@gmail.com
<valent.turkovic@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 4:28 PM, valent.turkovic@gmail.com
> <valent.turkovic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi KDE devels,
>> I can't find kdeedu and marble in KDE websvn, have I missed something?
>>
>> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/ - is now a dead link. Is this
>> a bug or kdeedu has new link?

For starters kde have moved everything to git now (web interface is at
[1]). On top of that a lot of the components have been split into
smaller chunks upstream. I think kdeedu might be one of them. More
info about kde and git is at [2].

[1] - http://quickgit.kde.org/
[2] - http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Git

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...

Old 10-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Kevin Kofler

John5342 wrote:
> For starters kde have moved everything to git now

No, not everything. The move is being done progressively, module by module,
and is still ongoing. (But the plan is that eventually all the code modules
will migrate to git. Translations and web sites are staying on SVN though.
KDE translations have always been in a separate directory in SVN from the
actual code, so it is possible to maintain the code in git and the
translations in SVN.)

Kevin Kofler