Old 09-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Bill McGonigle

Default smolt query help

Hi,

Can somebody help me figure out how to do a smolt query for filesystem
device information? The question has come up on bug 500004 whether
/boot on md is a corner case or not. Smolt seems ready-made to answer
questions like this. If I print my desktop's smolt profile I get:

/dev/md0 /boot ext3 1024 1024 264333 196586 182938 68272 68183 68183

as an output line, but I don't see it when I pull up the machine's
record (show all) on smolts.org. I've looked through the canned reports
and don't see filesystem block devices.

I assume I'm missing something, or perhaps it's not public and there's
a way to request a query? A count of
"^/dev/md.*/boot" records would be the useful metric.

Thanks,
-Bill

--
Bill McGonigle, Owner