Old 09-30-2011, 03:02 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default Is there a mono developer in the house? Need help building moonlight.

There's also a mono list::

-Toshio

Old 09-30-2011, 03:37 PM
Richard Shaw

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's also a mono list::
>
> -Toshio

I was afraid that would be the answer Ah, another mailing list to
subscribe to... If it weren't for gmail I'd already be buried under a
mountain of emails!

Thanks,
Richard

Old 10-01-2011, 01:22 AM
Kevin Kofler

Richard Shaw wrote:
> I was afraid that would be the answer Ah, another mailing list to
> subscribe to... If it weren't for gmail I'd already be buried under a
> mountain of emails!

http://www.gmane.org/

Connect with your favorite NNTP (Usenet newsgroup) client. (I use KNode.
Gmane mailing list gateways are actually all I use KNode for.) To post to
mailing lists which only allow posts from subscribers, subscribe to the
mailing list and disable mail delivery. (Mailman, which almost all the
mailing lists out there use, allows you to do that from the settings.)

The server is news.gmane.org, it supports both NNTPS and unencrypted NNTP,
on the default ports (i.e. NNTPS on port 563 and unencrypted NNTP on port
119).

Kevin Kofler