Old 09-28-2011, 03:16 AM
Ray Strode

Default gnome 3.2

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be doing a big gnome 3.2 update for f16 soon and as such
I've been running a script to automate package bumps/rebuilds.

The script[1] is pretty hacked together so it may not always do the
right thing. It's chugging through the output of "jhbuild list" for
the gnome-apps-3.2 moduleset[2] cross referenced with releases sent to
gnome's ftp-release-list[3]

If you've seen a build go by from me, that's probably why.

Because the script is so adhoc it may make a mistake or two or three
or four. If that happens just let me know in private email or on irc
(i'm halfline) and i'll try to correct it.

--Ray

[1] http://rstrode.fedorapeople.org/build.sh.txt
[2] http://rstrode.fedorapeople.org/3.2-packages.txt
[3] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ftp-release-list/2011-September/thread.html