Old 09-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Reindl Harald

Default easy-karma: what is the "FAS Password"?

Am 26.09.2011 16:34, schrieb Kevin Fenzi:

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:02:54 +0200
Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:

> Comment? -1/0/1 -> karma, 'i' -> ignore, other -> skip> 1
> Comment> works for me
> Warning: Authentication error
> FAS Password for root:
>
> i do not find any information here what is "FAS Password"
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Easy_Karma
Your Fedora Account System account password
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/

is it OK to register here only for the use of "easy-karma" because
i have a testerver-virtual-machine and would like to help pushing
packages from updates-stable if they work for me?

Old 09-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Michal Schmidt

On 09/26/2011 04:40 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> Your Fedora Account System account password
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
>
> is it OK to register here only for the use of "easy-karma" because
> i have a testerver-virtual-machine and would like to help pushing
> packages from updates-stable if they work for me?

Yes, it is OK.

Thanks for your interest in testing updates.
You may also find other QA tasks interesting. See:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join

Michal

Old 09-26-2011, 03:18 PM
Reindl Harald

Am 26.09.2011 17:03, schrieb Michal Schmidt:
> On 09/26/2011 04:40 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> Your Fedora Account System account password
>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
>>
>> is it OK to register here only for the use of "easy-karma" because
>> i have a testerver-virtual-machine and would like to help pushing
>> packages from updates-stable if they work for me?
>
> Yes, it is OK.
>
> Thanks for your interest in testing updates.
> You may also find other QA tasks interesting. See:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Join

thank you!

i am using updates-testing on by both workmachines the whole time
and mostly if there is some interesting there diretly from postfix

today installed the new systemd-build which addresses the
issue of no progress while fsck at boot and did not find
a way to add karma directly on koji (maybe this should
be directly possible there)

Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH
A-1060 Vienna, Hofmühlgasse 17
CTO / software-development / cms-solutions
p: +43 (1) 595 3999 33, m: +43 (676) 40 221 40
icq: 154546673, http://www.thelounge.net/

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm

Old 09-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Michal Schmidt

On 09/26/2011 05:18 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> today installed the new systemd-build which addresses the
> issue of no progress while fsck at boot and did not find
> a way to add karma directly on koji (maybe this should
> be directly possible there)
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=265279

Comments and karma can be added using the web interface of Bodhi,
the Fedora update system:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/systemd

In order for the karma to be counted, you have to login there using the
FAS password before adding the comment.

Michal