Old 09-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Rawhide buildroot

Greetings.

I've untagged GitPython-0.3.2-0.1.RC1.fc17 in rawhide. It was breaking
the buildroot. ;( Things should start working soon.

(Yes, I know that we don't want rawhide to go back after something has
entered a compose, but here we have no choice, since we need a
buildroot to build the fixed package).

See: https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/4933 for more info.

If anyone would care to dig into why the gitdb import is failing, I'm
sure it would be welcome.

kevin