Old 09-19-2011, 03:47 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Default FYI: ocamlnet in Rawhide updated to (incompatible) upstream version 3.4

ocamlnet 2.x and 3.x are not compatible.

I stuck with ocamlnet 2.x for quite a long time because some other
packages dependended on the old API. However ocamlnet 3.x has now
been around for well over a year, so it's time to follow upstream.

There may be some breakage from this change, but I'll try to fix
things as they come up.

Rich.

software inside the virtual machine. Supports Linux and Windows.
http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/