Old 09-12-2011, 07:30 AM
Adam Williamson

Default 2011-09-12 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

WHAT: Fedora QA Meeting
WHEN: 15:00 UTC (11:00 EDT, 08:00 PDT)
WHERE: #fedora-meeting

It's meeting time again! We missed last week, so a double dose of
meeting-y...excitement...this week. Same bat time, same bat channel.

If anyone has anything to add to the agenda, please reply to this mail,
and whoever ends up running the meeting will add it. Thanks!

Proposed agenda:
* Previous meeting follow-up
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20110829)
* Beta preparation