Old 08-31-2011, 12:53 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Ask Fedora - Feature wishlist

Hi

As you might already be aware, I have been working on setting up Ask
Fedora, a question and answer based forum based on http://askbot.org.
Askbot uses the Django framework written in Python. To better integrate
with Fedora and enhance the capabilities further, we have been working
on adding some features upstream and some of them have already been
merged upstream. If you are interested in helping out, refer to

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Askbot#Feature_wishlist

Rahul