Old 08-29-2011, 06:04 AM
Adam Williamson

Default 2011-08-29 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

WHAT: Fedora QA Meeting
WHEN: 15:00 UTC (11:00 EDT, 08:00 PDT)
WHERE: #fedora-meeting

Tomorrow (or today...) is QA meeting time again. This week's meeting
will be brought to you by j_dulaney, but I'm sending the announcement.
The agenda looks scarily like last week's because the test week got
pushed back! Please propose any further topics by reply and we'll add
them to the agenda, or just bring them up in the open discussion. Thanks
everyone!

Proposed agenda:
* Previous meeting follow-up
* Beta preparation