Old 08-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Eric Mesa

Default KMyMoney in Rawhide

Why does KMyMoney in Rawhide not have OFX input compiled? It is in Fedora 15.

Thanks,
-------------
Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
Most of the emails from this account should be signed with my GPG key so
that you know it's me. The only exception is when I'm using gmail from
the web.
"`Er, hey Earthman...'
`Arthur,' said Arthur.
`Yeah, could you just sort of keep this robot with you and
guard this end of the passageway. OK?'
`Guard?' said Arthur. `What from? You just said there's no
one here.'
`Yeah, well, just for safety, OK?' said Zaphod.
`Whose? Yours or mine?'"

- Arthur drawing the short straw on Magrathea.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:26 AM
Rex Dieter

> Why does KMyMoney in Rawhide not have OFX input compiled? It is in Fedora 15.

According to koji build logs the OFX plugin was built/included,

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/kmymoney/4.5.3/1.fc16/data/logs/i686/build.l
og

-- rex

Old 08-22-2011, 10:38 PM
Adam Williamson

On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 19:36 -0400, Eric Mesa wrote:
> Why does KMyMoney in Rawhide not have OFX input compiled? It is in Fedora 15.
>
> Thanks,
> -------------
> Eric Mesa
> http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
> Most of the emails from this account should be signed with my GPG key so
> that you know it's me. The only exception is when I'm using gmail from
> the web.
> "`Er, hey Earthman...'
> `Arthur,' said Arthur.
> `Yeah, could you just sort of keep this robot with you and
> guard this end of the passageway. OK?'
> `Guard?' said Arthur. `What from? You just said there's no
> one here.'
> `Yeah, well, just for safety, OK?' said Zaphod.
> `Whose? Yours or mine?'"
>
> - Arthur drawing the short straw on Magrathea.

While we're being the signature police - sigs should be plain text, and
a maximum of four lines. (Those with exceptionally long memories, or
just a Google Groups link, may now feel free to embarrass me by dredging
up my first ever usenet post, which had what I seem to recall was a two
page signature. That was also an H2G2 quote. In my defence, I was about
11 at the time.)

And the standard signature separator is two dashes and a space, not
thirteen dashes...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey