Old 07-30-2011, 04:03 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default Fwd: Broken dependencies: pysdm

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:11:34 -0500,
Richard Shaw <hobbes1069@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is my first time to get a message like this. Do I need to do
> anything yet or is this a branching issue that will likely resolve
> itself?

I suspect it is something related to the first build of F16. I got warnings
for most (or all) of my packages and they don't get warnings in rawhide.
So I suggest waiting a day or two to see if we continue to get these
warnings before spending a lot of effort looking into it.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Richard Shaw

This is my first time to get a message like this. Do I need to do
anything yet or is this a branching issue that will likely resolve
itself?

Thanks,
RIchard