Old 07-27-2011, 02:26 AM
Adam Williamson

Default Fedora 16 branch today

Just a heads-up to let everyone know that Fedora 16 is now branched from
Rawhide. This means that we're now into the phase where pre-Beta
requirements for updates apply (see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy): updates-testing is in
effect for F16, so if you're running F16, remember to start firing up
Bodhi and fedora-easy-karma and submitting karma from now on! Thanks,
everyone.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Old 07-29-2011, 01:07 PM
John Reiser

On 07/26/2011 14:26 UTC, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Just a heads-up to let everyone know that Fedora 16 is now branched from
> Rawhide. [snip]

Since then, I have seen no nightly "rawhide report" nor "F-16 branched report",
nor any relevant news.

The last "rawhide report" was for that same day:
Compose started at Tue Jul 26 08:16:29 UTC 2011
which was notable because of this large count:
Modified Packages: 1976

The last "outage" reports were:
Outage: Cleanup of Red Hat located systems - 2011-07-11 20:00 UTC
and
Outage: Server reboots - 2011-08-01 14:00 UTC
which do not apply to this week.

Old 07-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 06:07:00 -0700
John Reiser <jreiser@bitwagon.com> wrote:

> On 07/26/2011 14:26 UTC, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Just a heads-up to let everyone know that Fedora 16 is now branched
> > from Rawhide. [snip]
>
> Since then, I have seen no nightly "rawhide report" nor "F-16
> branched report", nor any relevant news.
>
> The last "rawhide report" was for that same day:
> Compose started at Tue Jul 26 08:16:29 UTC 2011
> which was notable because of this large count:
> Modified Packages: 1976

Rawhide has failed to compose due to koji tag changes (at least).
A fix was hopefully pushed out yesterday, so we will hopefully get a
rawhide today.

> The last "outage" reports were:
> Outage: Cleanup of Red Hat located systems - 2011-07-11 20:00
> UTC and
> Outage: Server reboots - 2011-08-01 14:00 UTC
> which do not apply to this week.

Right. This has nothing to do with any infrastructure outage.

Branched hopefully will also show up today. There was a delay in
getting all the packages signed with the new f16 key.

Hope that helps,

kevin