Old 07-22-2011, 06:49 PM
Jon Masters

Default No specific armv7hl VFAD today

Hello,

I'm traveling this week, so didn't make any specific plans to host the
VFAD earlier today. Sorry for not announcing that. Of course, there's no
reason to not build and contribute bits by joining us on #fedora-arm at
any time, and by following the instructions:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Fedora15_HardFP_Bootstrap

Good progress has been made recently. Dennis has succeeded in making a
minimal rootfs using the packages built so far, and it even boots I
don't think it will be too long before we can get a useful buildroot.

Unless it proves redundant due to insanely cool rate of progress, there
will be another VFAD next week. We may (hopefully) soon be able to
transition over to just a standard package building exercise, once we've
got the standard Koji infrastructure up and running.

Jon.