FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-21-2011, 05:32 PM
"Joshua C."
 
Default Broken abrt/ libreport dependencies

The nightly builds for f16 are broken for the last 4-5 days because of
the abrt and libreport packages and the error is:

DEBUG util.py:247: Package abrt-plugin-bugzilla is obsoleted by
libreport-plugin-bugzilla, but obsoleting package does not provide for
requirements
DEBUG util.py:247: Package abrt-plugin-logger is obsoleted by
libreport-plugin-logger, but obsoleting package does not provide for
requirements

DEBUG util.py:247: abrt-desktop-2.0.3-1.fc16.x86_64 requires abrt-plugin-logger

Can someone please look at the packages?
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 07-21-2011, 05:37 PM
Jiri Moskovcak
 
Default Broken abrt/ libreport dependencies

On 07/21/2011 07:32 PM, Joshua C. wrote:
> The nightly builds for f16 are broken for the last 4-5 days because of
> the abrt and libreport packages and the error is:
>
> DEBUG util.py:247: Package abrt-plugin-bugzilla is obsoleted by
> libreport-plugin-bugzilla, but obsoleting package does not provide for
> requirements
> DEBUG util.py:247: Package abrt-plugin-logger is obsoleted by
> libreport-plugin-logger, but obsoleting package does not provide for
> requirements
>
> DEBUG util.py:247: abrt-desktop-2.0.3-1.fc16.x86_64 requires abrt-plugin-logger
>
> Can someone please look at the packages?

Hi,
fixing it right now. libreport-2.0.5-2 is building at the moment, new
abrt will follow in a few minutes.

J.
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 07-21-2011, 05:59 PM
"Joshua C."
 
Default Broken abrt/ libreport dependencies

2011/7/21 Jiri Moskovcak <jmoskovc@redhat.com>:
> On 07/21/2011 07:32 PM, Joshua C. wrote:
>>
>> The nightly builds for f16 are broken for the last 4-5 days because of
>> the abrt and libreport packages and the error is:
>>
>> DEBUG util.py:247: *Package abrt-plugin-bugzilla is obsoleted by
>> libreport-plugin-bugzilla, but obsoleting package does not provide for
>> requirements
>> DEBUG util.py:247: *Package abrt-plugin-logger is obsoleted by
>> libreport-plugin-logger, but obsoleting package does not provide for
>> requirements
>>
>> DEBUG util.py:247: *abrt-desktop-2.0.3-1.fc16.x86_64 requires
>> abrt-plugin-logger
>>
>> Can someone please look at the packages?
>
> Hi,
> fixing it right now. libreport-2.0.5-2 is building at the moment, new abrt
> will follow in a few minutes.
>
> J.
>

Thanks, I think this can also fix
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=723376
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 07-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Jiri Moskovcak
 
Default Broken abrt/ libreport dependencies

On 07/21/2011 07:59 PM, Joshua C. wrote:
> 2011/7/21 Jiri Moskovcak<jmoskovc@redhat.com>:
>> On 07/21/2011 07:32 PM, Joshua C. wrote:
>>>
>>> The nightly builds for f16 are broken for the last 4-5 days because of
>>> the abrt and libreport packages and the error is:
>>>
>>> DEBUG util.py:247: Package abrt-plugin-bugzilla is obsoleted by
>>> libreport-plugin-bugzilla, but obsoleting package does not provide for
>>> requirements
>>> DEBUG util.py:247: Package abrt-plugin-logger is obsoleted by
>>> libreport-plugin-logger, but obsoleting package does not provide for
>>> requirements
>>>
>>> DEBUG util.py:247: abrt-desktop-2.0.3-1.fc16.x86_64 requires
>>> abrt-plugin-logger
>>>
>>> Can someone please look at the packages?
>>
>> Hi,
>> fixing it right now. libreport-2.0.5-2 is building at the moment, new abrt
>> will follow in a few minutes.
>>
>> J.
>>
>
> Thanks, I think this can also fix
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=723376

should be fixed by:

abrt-2.0.4-1.fc16
libreport-2.0.5-2.fc16
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org