Old 07-20-2011, 02:34 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Default FYI: Debian multiarch project

Latest from the shores of Debian:

http://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch/

The reason I noticed this is when I updated my Debian builder to the
latest unstable, and noticed that most libraries have moved from /lib
to /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ (including libc and ld-linux!) and similarly
for /usr/lib -> /usr/lib/<arch-triple>/

I'm actually considering reinstalling that machine ...

Rich.

Old 07-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Jonathan Masters

I brought this up previously in the context of the Fedora ARM bootstrap. It will be one of topics in the writeup.

--
Sent from my phone - message formatted and/or shortened accordingly.