Old 07-19-2011, 12:40 PM
Vladimir Kostadinov

Default Unison package

Hello,
I'd like to ask about the status of unison package in Fedora.
Currently there's version 2.13 & 2.27 from F12 distribution. There've been two more major releases of unison not included in Fedora.
I saw a conversation regarding unison*http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-July/139303.html. I agree that the lack of backward compatibility is an issue, still*I'm an active user of unison and the latest version 2.40 has some substantial improvements.
I'm interested in becoming unison package maintainer.
Regards,Vladimir Kostadinov--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org