Old 07-18-2011, 09:38 PM
Ben Boeckel

Default "Posting not allowed"?

Hi,

I'm using the gmane gateway to read the list and I'm getting "Posting
not allowed" errors across all the lists I've tried. Is it just me or
are others seeing this?

--Ben

Old 07-18-2011, 09:44 PM
Veeti Paananen

On 07/19/2011 12:38 AM, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the gmane gateway to read the list and I'm getting "Posting
> not allowed" errors across all the lists I've tried. Is it just me or
> are others seeing this?
>
> --Ben

If you're reading this, posting through the gmane newsgroup works.

--
Veeti Paananen - gmane user

Old 07-18-2011, 09:57 PM
Ben Boeckel

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 17:38:30 -0400, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> I'm using the gmane gateway to read the list and I'm getting "Posting
> not allowed" errors across all the lists I've tried. Is it just me or
> are others seeing this?

Hrm...seems tin isn't getting a FQDN when starting up and then refusing
to post...probably my ISP being weird.

--Ben