Old 07-15-2011, 01:04 PM
Christof Damian

Default plan to orphan/retire Armangil's podcatcher

I would like to retire Armangil's podcatcher:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/podcatcher

There has not been a release since 2009 and I don't use it any more.

Should I just release ownership from pkgdb or follow:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_remove_a_package_at_end_of_life
?