Old 07-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Richard Shaw

Default mock hangs in "D" state.

Anyone else have this issue?

Occasionally, but not frequently, mock will stall in the "D" state in
ps. I try to let to continue but I waited for over an hour and it
never made it out. Since you can't do anything with processes in the D
state I was forced to reboot...

Thanks,
Richard

Old 07-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Eric Sandeen

On 7/14/11 3:55 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Anyone else have this issue?
>
> Occasionally, but not frequently, mock will stall in the "D" state in
> ps. I try to let to continue but I waited for over an hour and it
> never made it out. Since you can't do anything with processes in the D
> state I was forced to reboot...
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

sysrq-w would show you which tasks are hung and where...

-Eric