Old 07-13-2011, 09:16 AM
"pinto.elia@gmail.com"

Default R: Fwd: rpm packaging: package configuration

Sorry for not quoting. On github exists a little application rpm-gen-configuration or so that can create an rpm from configuration data. It generate automatically the deps required and it is safe regarding conflict and upgrade. Dunno if can useful to you. Best regards