Old 07-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Hans de Goede

Default Headsup: soname changing allegro update heading to rawhide

Hi all,

I've just prepared and started a build of allegro-4.4.2 for rawhide,
updating allegro from the somewhat old 4.2.x release we had.

The new 4.4.2 comes bundled with alleggl and jpgalleg. I'll start rebuilds
for allegro using libs, then apps tomorrow (too tired now).

Regards,

Hans