Old 07-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Jan Kratochvil

Default How to remotely download a package from koji?

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:22:53 +0200, Richard Shaw wrote:
> I'm trying to remotely download a package from a koji scratch build
> but it doesn't work.
>
> # curl -L -O http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3192896&name=BackupPC-3.2.1-1.fc14.src.rpm

Scratch download links should be direct
https://fedorahosted.org/koji/ticket/80

Regards,
Jan

Old 07-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Richard Shaw

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Jan Kratochvil
<jan.kratochvil@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:22:53 +0200, Richard Shaw wrote:
>> I'm trying to remotely download a package from a koji scratch build
>> but it doesn't work.
>>
>> # curl -L -O http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3192896&name=BackupPC-3.2.1-1.fc14.src.rpm
>
> Scratch download links should be direct
> https://fedorahosted.org/koji/ticket/80

That would be nice... since even with the quotes I had to rename the
file after downloading (or use -o to do it on the front end).

Old 07-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Nicola Soranzo

Alle martedž 12 luglio 2011, Richard Shaw ha scritto:
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Jan Kratochvil
>
> <jan.kratochvil@redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:22:53 +0200, Richard Shaw wrote:
> >> I'm trying to remotely download a package from a koji scratch build
> >> but it doesn't work.
> >>
> >> # curl -L -O
> >> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3192896&name=BackupPC
> >> -3.2.1-1.fc14.src.rpm
> >
> > Scratch download links should be direct
> > https://fedorahosted.org/koji/ticket/80
>
> That would be nice... since even with the quotes I had to rename the
> file after downloading (or use -o to do it on the front end).

What about the -J option? WFM

curl -O -J
'http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3192896&name=BackupPC-3.2.1-1.fc14.src.rpm'

Nicola

Old 07-12-2011, 03:52 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 09:31:33AM -0400, Tim Bielawa wrote:
> I found this script once before to simplify downloading the results of
> scratch builds:

Can't the "koji download-build" subcommand do this?

Rich.

libguestfs lets you edit virtual machines. Supports shell scripting,
bindings from many languages. http://libguestfs.org

Old 07-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Adam Jackson

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 16:52 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 09:31:33AM -0400, Tim Bielawa wrote:
> > I found this script once before to simplify downloading the results of
> > scratch builds:
>
> Can't the "koji download-build" subcommand do this?

Yes, for normal builds, but not for scratch builds.

- ajax

Old 07-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Ville Skyttä

On 07/12/2011 04:31 PM, Tim Bielawa wrote:

$ wget
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=3192896&name=BackupPC-3.2.1-1.fc14.src.rpm
[...]
> 2011-07-12 09:30:45 (819 KB/s) -
> ‚Äúgetfile?taskID=3192896&name=BackupPC-3.2.1-1.fc14.src.rpm‚ÄĚ saved
> [525870/525870]
>
> Not ideal though...

If you're referring to the resulting filename not being ideal, try wget
with the --content-disposition option, or curl with -OJ.