Old 07-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Jerry James

Default I'll take auto-destdir

The package auto-destdir was recently orphaned due to a maintainer
that didn't sign the new agreement. One of my packages BRs it. I
tried to take it myself in pkgdb, but wound up as comaintainer to the
Orphan maintainer instead. If somebody with privileges would assign
that package to me, I'd appreciate it. I'll take all of the branches.
Thanks,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/