Old 07-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Jan Safranek

Default Heads-up: net-snmp soname bump in rawhide

net-snmp-5.7 is heading to rawhide, please rebuild your packages if you
depend on it.

$ repoquery --whatrequires net-snmp-libs net-snmp net-snmp-devel
net-snmp-perl net-snmp-python --alldeps -s | sort | uniq

389-ds-base
amavisd-new
apcupsd
asterisk
cacti
cluster-glue
clustermon
collectd
cpqarrayd
foghorn
hplip
ifstat
libvirt-snmp
mon
nagios-plugins-snmp-disk-proc
netdisco
net-snmp
ntop
nut
openhpi
openhpi-subagent
OpenIPMI
openscada
openser
opensips
pacemaker
perl-SNMP-Info
php
pynetsnmp
pysnmp
quagga
rsyslog
tog-pegasus
zabbix

Old 07-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Jeffrey Ollie

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Jan Safranek <jsafrane@redhat.com> wrote:
> net-snmp-5.7 is heading to rawhide, please rebuild your packages if you
> depend on it.
>
> asterisk

I haven't dug into this deeply yet, but this seems to have broken the
asterisk build.

--
Jeff Ollie

Old 07-08-2011, 07:06 AM
Michal Hlavinka

On Thursday 07 of July 2011 15:23:19 Jan Safranek wrote:
> net-snmp-5.7 is heading to rawhide, please rebuild your packages if you
> depend on it.
>
> $ repoquery --whatrequires net-snmp-libs net-snmp net-snmp-devel
> net-snmp-perl net-snmp-python --alldeps -s | sort | uniq

> apcupsd

done
and
> nut

done

Old 07-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Jan Safranek

On 07/07/2011 09:19 PM, Jeffrey Ollie wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Jan Safranek <jsafrane@redhat.com> wrote:
>> net-snmp-5.7 is heading to rawhide, please rebuild your packages if you
>> depend on it.
>>
>> asterisk
>
> I haven't dug into this deeply yet, but this seems to have broken the
> asterisk build.

Sorry, I messed up the update and net-snmp-config returned wrong link
options. This is fixed in net-snmp-5.7-2 and I've checked that asterisk
builds just fine with it.

Jan