Old 07-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Ben Boeckel

Default Unorphaning packages

Hi,

I'm taking the following packages into maintainership:

scrot
stfl (dependency of newsbeuter)
googlecl (if chkr wants maintainership, that's fine, I'll wait until
Friday to take it)
renameutils

Comaintainers welcome.

--Ben

Old 07-07-2011, 10:00 AM
Petr Sabata

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 02:27:23AM +0000, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm taking the following packages into maintainership:
>
> scrot
> stfl (dependency of newsbeuter)
> googlecl (if chkr wants maintainership, that's fine, I'll wait until
> Friday to take it)
> renameutils
>
> Comaintainers welcome.

Okay, I'll take care of scrot with you

--
# Petr Sabata

Old 07-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Christian Krause

Hi Ben,

On 07/06/2011 10:27 PM, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> googlecl (if chkr wants maintainership, that's fine, I'll wait until
> Friday to take it
Thanks for the heads-up! I would like to keep maintaining it so I have
taken ownership for now. If you would like to co-maintain it, I will
certainly approve the request!

Best regards,
Christian