Old 07-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Adam Miller

Default LXC package ownership

Hello all,
At some point in the timeline it would appear that lxc got orphaned.
This was brought up today in #fedora-devel and I'm announcing my intent
to take ownership and hoping others might be interested in helping play
along with co-maintainership.

thm already expressed interest in co-maintaining with me but as always,
collaboration is welcome and more hands/heads/minds/ideas/etc would be a
happy addition!

There are apparently some issues currently in Fedora 15 that we hope to
iron out in the not to distant future.

-AdamM