Old 07-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Matěj Cepl

Default ushare FTBFS on EL-6

Hi,

I would like to have ushare running on my EL-6 home server and there is
no build for EPEL-6. So I have build libupnp (no problems there, I've
pushed it to -testing), and when trying to build ushare I've got the
problem as seen in the log on
http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/ushare-rpmbuild-log.txt.

Does anybody have any idea, what's wrong with my attempt?

Thanks a lot,

Matěj

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things
are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are
pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good
report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think
on these things.
-- Philipians 4:8 KJV