Old 06-30-2011, 01:57 PM
Heiko Adams

Default Update thunderbird to 5.0?

Hi,
as far as I remember the versions of firefox and thunderbird have
allways been sinchronuos at their latest stable version. So I'd like to
know for personal interest if there are reasons that would deny updating
thunderbird packages to version 5.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Heiko Adams

Old 07-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Jeffrey Ollie

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Heiko Adams
<fedora-updates@heiko-adams.de> wrote:

> as far as I remember the versions of firefox and thunderbird have
> allways been sinchronuos at their latest stable version. So I'd like to
> know for personal interest if there are reasons that would deny updating
> thunderbird packages to version 5.

Thunderbird 5.0 is now in updates-testing...

--
Jeff Ollie