Old 06-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Tomas Mraz

Default Orphaning gnet2

I orphaned the gnet2 package as workrave does not depend on it anymore.
Feel free to take it - especially if your package depends on it. Even
better would be to drop it as upstream is dead and GIO should be used
instead.

However these packages still depend on it in Rawhide:

gcompris-0:9.5-4.fc15.x86_64
gnome-mud-0:0.11.2-7.fc15.x86_64
gurlchecker-0:0.10.1-14.fc16.x86_64
odccm-0:0.11.1-4.fc15.x86_64
synce-hal-0:0.15-2.fc15.x86_64

--
Tomas Mraz
Turkish proverb

Old 06-28-2011, 12:03 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

> I orphaned the gnet2 package as workrave does not depend on it anymore.
> Feel free to take it - especially if your package depends on it. Even
> better would be to drop it as upstream is dead and GIO should be used
> instead.
>
> However these packages still depend on it in Rawhide:
>
> gcompris-0:9.5-4.fc15.x86_64
> gnome-mud-0:0.11.2-7.fc15.x86_64
> gurlchecker-0:0.10.1-14.fc16.x86_64
> odccm-0:0.11.1-4.fc15.x86_64
> synce-hal-0:0.15-2.fc15.x86_64

I've taken it, for gcompris. Comaintainers welcome, as always.

-J

> --
> Tomas Mraz
> No matter how far down the wrong road you've gone, turn back.
> Turkish proverb

in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 06-28-2011, 12:03 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

> I orphaned the gnet2 package as workrave does not depend on it anymore.
> Feel free to take it - especially if your package depends on it. Even
> better would be to drop it as upstream is dead and GIO should be used
> instead.
>
> However these packages still depend on it in Rawhide:
>
> gcompris-0:9.5-4.fc15.x86_64
> gnome-mud-0:0.11.2-7.fc15.x86_64
> gurlchecker-0:0.10.1-14.fc16.x86_64
> odccm-0:0.11.1-4.fc15.x86_64
> synce-hal-0:0.15-2.fc15.x86_64

I've taken it, for gcompris. Comaintainers welcome, as always.

-J

> --
> Tomas Mraz
> No matter how far down the wrong road you've gone, turn back.
> Turkish proverb

in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie