Old 06-27-2011, 08:46 PM
nodata

Default Does gnome-screensaver check the screen is locked before suspending or switching user?

When I suspend or switch user gnome-screensaver should kick in (and
continue if successful).

It seems* instead that gnome-screensaver kicks in on resume, or when I
change back to the user.

* I see a flash of the user's screen or (sometimes) the screenlock
doesn't work at all.

Anyone know?