Old 06-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Status of abrt retrace server?

Hi

Seems like the abrt retrace server is not part of Fedora infrastructure
yet and is constantly overloaded and I haven't had a single instance
where it did what it is supposed to do yet. What is the status of this?

Rahul

Old 06-25-2011, 09:01 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 02:11:09 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Seems like the abrt retrace server is not part of Fedora
> infrastructure yet and is constantly overloaded and I haven't had a
> single instance where it did what it is supposed to do yet. What is
> the status of this?

It currently is a guest in Fedora Infrastructure.

I just doubled the amount of memory it had allocated to it yesterday,
so hopefully that will help it out some. I also know that dedicated
hardware is in the process of being ordered/setup/etc for it, so that
should help a lot too.

Beyond that, abrt maintainers probably have better info, so hopefully
they will chime in here.

kevin

Old 06-26-2011, 03:53 AM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 14:41, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Seems like the abrt retrace server is not part of Fedora infrastructure
> yet and is constantly overloaded and I haven't had a single instance
> where it did what it is supposed to do yet. * What is the status of this?

abrt retrace server is currently not on infrastructure as it is a beta
system run by its developers. It currently needs a lot more hardware
than we could allocate to it in any form and are waiting for new
hardware to be delivered to us. Once that is done, we will install it
for the abrt people, but currently we(infrastructure) are not running
it nor are there plans for us to at this point.

> Rahul

Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren