Old 06-24-2011, 01:38 PM
Ryan Lewis

Default update on clutter-gtkmm?

Hi,

I am still in the process of becoming a packager, but for one of my hobbies I am working on an overhaul of the the popular Xournal software package. This project of mine is dependent on clutter-gtkmm.
However the current version in the repository for f14/f15 has a major bug, preventing all programs which link against it from compiling.* I spoke with Debarshi Ray, the packager for this package, but they

essentially asked me to take over packaging this code, since they no longer have time. Ideally I would do this, but I am not yet a packager. The git version of the code essentially has commit past the version
in our repositories, which fixes the problem I am having. I am using the git version temporarily on my machine, but this is non-ideal.

Would it be possible for someone to update clutter-gtkmm? I would offer to return the favor in any way feasible, Assuming I ever become a package I'd even be willing to package this, down the line.

Thanks,

-rhl