Old 06-24-2011, 08:59 AM
Naveen Kumar

Default Any takers for package stardict...

i want to relinquish ownership. Any takers for package stardict.
Thanks & regards
Naveen Kumar

Old 06-24-2011, 01:24 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

> i want to relinquish ownership. Any takers for package stardict.

Though not offically a comaintainer, Jens has been active on it recently
and might be a good candidate.

-J

> Thanks & regards
> Naveen Kumar

in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 06-27-2011, 02:10 AM
Jens Petersen

> > i want to relinquish ownership. Any takers for package stardict.
>
> Though not offically a comaintainer, Jens has been active on it
> recently and might be a good candidate.

Well ok, I have picked it up for now, but someone else wants
to help comaintain or own it that would be very welcome.

Jens