FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 06-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Heiko Adams
 
Default Firefox 5 for Fedora 15?

Hi,
will Fedora 15's version of Firefox (currently 4.0.1) be updated to
Firefox 5?

The following koji builds let me asume it:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=249788
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=249830

These build have a tag called "dist-f15-updates-candidate" so it looks
like that there will be an update to firefox 15.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards


Heiko Adams

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 06-22-2011, 08:56 PM
"Nathanael D. Noblet"
 
Default Firefox 5 for Fedora 15?

On 06/22/2011 02:55 PM, Heiko Adams wrote:
> Hi,
> will Fedora 15's version of Firefox (currently 4.0.1) be updated to
> Firefox 5?
>
> The following koji builds let me asume it:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=249788
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=249830
>
> These build have a tag called "dist-f15-updates-candidate" so it looks
> like that there will be an update to firefox 15.

firefox 15! woo hoo, talk about a rapid release cycle.


In all seriousness, I looked earlier, and yes the updates-candidate
usually means it got tagged as an update but hasn't made it to the repos
yet I think?

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
t 403.875.4613
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 06-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Martin Stransky
 
Default Firefox 5 for Fedora 15?

On 06/22/2011 10:56 PM, Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
> On 06/22/2011 02:55 PM, Heiko Adams wrote:
>> Hi,
>> will Fedora 15's version of Firefox (currently 4.0.1) be updated to
>> Firefox 5?
>>
>> The following koji builds let me asume it:
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=249788
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=249830
>>
>> These build have a tag called "dist-f15-updates-candidate" so it looks
>> like that there will be an update to firefox 15.
>
> firefox 15! woo hoo, talk about a rapid release cycle.
>
>
> In all seriousness, I looked earlier, and yes the updates-candidate
> usually means it got tagged as an update but hasn't made it to the repos
> yet I think?
>

It depends on https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=715335
for now.
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 06-23-2011, 12:28 AM
Christopher Aillon
 
Default Firefox 5 for Fedora 15?

On 06/22/2011 02:09 PM, Martin Stransky wrote:
> On 06/22/2011 10:56 PM, Nathanael D. Noblet wrote:
>> On 06/22/2011 02:55 PM, Heiko Adams wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> will Fedora 15's version of Firefox (currently 4.0.1) be updated to
>>> Firefox 5?
>>>
>>> The following koji builds let me asume it:
>>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=249788
>>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=249830
>>>
>>> These build have a tag called "dist-f15-updates-candidate" so it looks
>>> like that there will be an update to firefox 15.
>>
>> firefox 15! woo hoo, talk about a rapid release cycle.
>>
>>
>> In all seriousness, I looked earlier, and yes the updates-candidate
>> usually means it got tagged as an update but hasn't made it to the repos
>> yet I think?
>>
>
> It depends on https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=715335
> for now.

Eek, no. I just wontfixed that bug. We're going to handle this in
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=676437 instead.
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org