-   -   Koji: filter by dist-release (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/542465-koji-filter-dist-release.html)

Reindl Harald 06-21-2011 05:56 PM

Koji: filter by dist-release

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds

is there any way to get this filtered only for F15 or whatever is used?

Kevin Fenzi 06-21-2011 07:13 PM

Koji: filter by dist-release

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:56:25 +0200
Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:

> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds
>
> is there any way to get this filtered only for F15 or whatever is
> used?

I don't know of any way with the web interface, no. ;(

You can watch/show the packages added to the dist-f15-updates-candidate
tag. These would be official builds that could be added as updates:

koji list-tag-history --tag=dist-f15-updates-candidate

I'm not sure if that provides the info you are looking for or not.

kevin

"Clyde E. Kunkel" 06-21-2011 07:14 PM

Koji: filter by dist-release

On 06/21/2011 01:56 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds
>
> is there any way to get this filtered only for F15 or whatever is used?

Maybe try:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/

then select Fedora 15. You may need a FAS account, not sure.

OldFart

Reindl Harald 06-21-2011 07:36 PM

Koji: filter by dist-release

Am 21.06.2011 21:13, schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:56:25 +0200
> Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:
>
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds
>>
>> is there any way to get this filtered only for F15 or whatever is
>> used?
>
> I don't know of any way with the web interface, no. ;(
>
> You can watch/show the packages added to the dist-f15-updates-candidate
> tag. These would be official builds that could be added as updates:
>
> koji list-tag-history --tag=dist-f15-updates-candidate
> I'm not sure if that provides the info you are looking for or not.

thank you for your reply

sadly not what i search
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/ is one of my most frequented pages
to see what updates may come in future and look if they are solve
for me known bugs or simply to test them via "yum localinstall"

in days where many packages are updated for F14,F15,F16 it would be glad
to filter out only them from current used version to have not so many
pages (example the current perl-builds, this is real a lot)

TASAKA Mamoru 06-21-2011 10:54 PM

Koji: filter by dist-release

Reindl Harald wrote, at 06/22/2011 02:56 AM +9:00:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds
>
> is there any way to get this filtered only for F15 or whatever is used?

Click "Build Targets" and choose build targets.
For example latest builds for dist-f15-updates-candidate tag are seen on:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds?tagID=154&inherited=0&order=-completion_time

Regards,
Mamoru

Reindl Harald 06-21-2011 11:01 PM

Koji: filter by dist-release

Am 22.06.2011 00:54, schrieb TASAKA Mamoru:
> Reindl Harald wrote, at 06/22/2011 02:56 AM +9:00:
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds
>>
>> is there any way to get this filtered only for F15 or whatever is used?
>>

> Click "Build Targets" and choose build targets.
> For example latest builds for dist-f15-updates-candidate tag are seen on:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds?tagID=154&inherited=0&order=-completion_time

thank you - this is exactly what i searched
but i am too dumb to get this excaly url by clicking in the interface

anyways, find out the tagID and replace it is easy
bookmark changed and thank you again!