Old 06-18-2011, 01:00 AM
Frederic Muller

Default What is a task? - was( GNOME3 and au revoir)

On 06/18/2011 08:18 AM, Bernd Stramm wrote:
>> One could rephrase your complaint as "I don't want to focus on my>
> current task."

Actually one task can involve running 2 or 3 applications in parallel.
Currently GNOME 3 doesn't handle switching from apps to apps (especially
when you have let's say 5 apps running) as well as the panel in GNOME 2
used to. This is even more obvious if one only uses the mouse. Hopefully
GNOME developers will find a great way to address this issue in the next
release.

Fred