Old 06-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Jerry James

Default /dev/pts/ptmx SELinux label

While trying to debug the Rawhide boot lockup on my i686 virtual
machine that has been discussed here recently, I've had to do a number
of SELinux relabels. Every single time, I see this one:

reset /dev/pts/ptmx context
system_ubject_r:devpts_t:s0->system_ubject_rtmx_t:s0

So restorecon disagrees with whatever creates /dev/pts/ptmx about what
type it should be. What does create /dev/pts/ptmx, and which type is
right?
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/