Old 06-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Felix Miata

Default what key between Ctrl & Alt (was: GNOME3 and au revoir...)

On 2011/06/17 08:53 (GMT-0300) Domingo Becker composed:

> The shortest way is by using keyboard, as Rahul says:

> 1. Press the key between Ctrl and Alt.

What key between Ctrl & Alt? The last good[1] keyboards made (AFAIK) predate
keyboards with windows keys, so none of the keyboards I use routinely have them.

[1]good requires:
1-function keys grouped on left so that only fingers of one child's (small)
hand are required to use any combination of function key simultaneously with
any combination of shift key(s); readily usable purely by touch of an
experience user
2-standard inverted-T cursor keys with blank above up key and two blanks
above left and right keys
3-oversize Enter key
4-double width backspace key.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

Old 06-17-2011, 01:15 PM
Domingo Becker

2011/6/17 Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net>:
> On 2011/06/17 08:53 (GMT-0300) Domingo Becker composed:
>
>> The shortest way is by using keyboard, as Rahul says:
>
>> 1. Press the key between Ctrl and Alt.
>
> What key between Ctrl & Alt?

The key that can not be named!

lol

cheers

Domingo Becker

Old 06-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Camilo Mesias

It looks like a hanky or a napkin to me!

-Cam