Old 06-16-2011, 07:37 PM
MichaƂ Piotrowski

Default F15 "Error mounting eCryptfs: Input/output error" on different disks

Hi,

Do anyone noticed any problems with mounting eCryptfs recently on F15?
It seems to me unlikely that I have an I/O errors on few disks.
Especially if only eCryptfs reports them.

--
Best regards,
Michal

http://eventhorizon.pl/