Old 06-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Lucas

Default laptop LCD color temperature request

Dear All.

Since Fedora 13 I am trying to replace my old OpenSuse 11.1 with Fedora and always failed.
The problem is I can't use my laptop LCD picture. After about 20-30 minutes I feel eye strain.

So, today I've come across this discussion about LED backlight and similar eyes effect on Mac.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/1677617?start=0&tstart=0

On the last page one gave a solution which may helps (may not, may be):
1. Changed the colour temperature to exactly 5000K via the calibration in Displays.

I know that Fedora has color management and I suppose we can change temperature with it.

Please, who can, generate profile for different color temperature - for 3000K 4000K 5000K 6000K

I can't do this, I do not know how. But I want to check if it helps.

Thanks in advance.