Old 06-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Jens Petersen

Default Headsup: haskell ghc-7.0.4 going into rawhide

Just a heads-up that ghc-7.0.4 bugfix release is going into rawhide.

Unfortunately there will be some dependency breakage while
library packages get rebuilt but hopefully it should only last
a few days and I expect things should be back to normal again by next week.

Once people can help with rebuilding stuff, I will send out an update
to haskell-devel list.

Thanks, Jens