FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 06-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Rahul Sundaram
 
Default Orphan packages owned by farnold?

Hi

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/farnold (cc'ed)

gnome-schedule hasn't been updated in a long time and farnold seems to
be inactive in Fedora as well and hasn't responded to

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=701091

Rahul
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 06-15-2011, 07:40 PM
Toshio Kuratomi
 
Default Orphan packages owned by farnold?

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 01:44:24PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/farnold (cc'ed)
>
> gnome-schedule hasn't been updated in a long time and farnold seems to
> be inactive in Fedora as well and hasn't responded to
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=701091
>
He also hasn't yet signed the fpca yet.

-Toshio
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 06-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Frank Arnold
 
Default Orphan packages owned by farnold?

Am Mittwoch, den 15.06.2011, 13:44 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> Hi
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/farnold (cc'ed)
>
> gnome-schedule hasn't been updated in a long time and farnold seems to
> be inactive in Fedora as well

Sorry about that, but I have to be honest. My job is taking a lot of
time, and I need some distance from the keyboard during my spare time.

Regarding gnome-schedule:
That package has to be officially orphaned

Regarding linux-libertine-fonts:
This package has a co-maintainer. Just removing me from the list of
maintainers should be enough.

> and hasn't responded to
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=701091

I just didn't have time to look into it. Sorry again.

-- Frank

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 06-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Toshio Kuratomi
 
Default Orphan packages owned by farnold?

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 09:54:23PM +0200, Frank Arnold wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 15.06.2011, 13:44 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
> > Hi
> >
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/farnold (cc'ed)
> >
> > gnome-schedule hasn't been updated in a long time and farnold seems to
> > be inactive in Fedora as well
>
> Sorry about that, but I have to be honest. My job is taking a lot of
> time, and I need some distance from the keyboard during my spare time.
>
No prpoblem, these things happen. I'm glad you replied!

> Regarding gnome-schedule:
> That package has to be officially orphaned
>
Done.

> Regarding linux-libertine-fonts:
> This package has a co-maintainer. Just removing me from the list of
> maintainers should be enough.
>
I've done so -- tagoh, if you want this package, please login at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/linux-libertine-fonts

and request ownership.

-Toshio
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 06-16-2011, 01:02 AM
Akira TAGOH
 
Default Orphan packages owned by farnold?

>>>>> On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:44:48 -0700,
>>>>> "TK" == Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Regarding linux-libertine-fonts:
>> This package has a co-maintainer. Just removing me from the list of
>> maintainers should be enough.
>>
TK> I've done so -- tagoh, if you want this package, please login at
TK> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/linux-libertine-fonts

TK> and request ownership.

Sure. done.

TK> -Toshio

--
Akira TAGOH
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org