Old 06-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Adam Goode

Default wanting to orphan htmldoc

Hi,

I'd like to give up ownership for htmldoc. Please, if anyone is
interested, take it.

Here are the packages that depend on it:

htmldoc-0:1.8.27-13.fc12.src
LabPlot-0:1.6.0.2-8.fc12.src
diveintopython-0:5.4-18.fc15.src
mathomatic-0:15.5.0-1.fc15.src
mlton-0:20100608-3.fc15.src (my package, I am removing its
requirement on htmldoc)
virtuoso-opensource-1:6.1.2-3.fc15.src

chm2pdf-0:0.9.1-10.fc15.noarch
openvas-client-0:3.0.3-2.fc15.x86_64