Old 06-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Jon Masters

Default SUMMARY -

Old 06-13-2011, 12:29 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Now you need to persuade Red Hat to fund a bigger ARM build server
than the one Canonical are building :-)

http://thetanktheory.squarespace.com/this-8-bit-life/2011/6/10/ubuntu-linux-pandabuilder.html
https://dmtechtalk.wordpress.com/

Rich.

libguestfs lets you edit virtual machines. Supports shell scripting,
bindings from many languages. http://libguestfs.org

Old 06-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Peter Robinson

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones@redhat.com> wrote:

Now you need to persuade Red Hat to fund a bigger ARM build server

than the one Canonical are building :-)

http://thetanktheory.squarespace.com/this-8-bit-life/2011/6/10/ubuntu-linux-pandabuilder.html

https://dmtechtalk.wordpress.com/

I think our ARM build farm might actually already be bigger. We currently have (AFAICT):
- 21 guru plugs
- 1 BeagleBoard XM
- 1 open RD
- 15 panda boards
- 10 genesi smarttops

- 2 marvell dev boards with 3G RAM

And we're working to get some ARMv7 hosts with more than 1Gb RAM.

Peter