Old 06-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2011-06-08)

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting tomorrow at 17:30UTC (1:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
irc.freenode.net.

Links to all tickets below can be found at:
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

= Followups =

#topic #563 suggested policy: all daemons must set RELRO and PIE flags
.fesco 563

#topic #594 F16Feature: F16 BTRFS default file system - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/F16BtrfsDefaultFs
.fesco 594

#topic #599 F16Feature: ConsoleKit Removal/Automatic Multi-Seat Support - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ckremoval
.fesco 599

#topic #600 F16Feature: nss-myhostname by default - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/nssmyhostname
.fesco 600

= New business =

#topic #602 meeting topic: Live CD's and Install Media's arch inconsistent
.fesco 602

#topic #603 F16Feature: Ada developer tools - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Ada_developer_tools
.fesco 603

#topic #604 F16Feature: CloudFS - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/CloudFS
.fesco 604

#topic #605 F16Feature: Xen Pvops Dom0 - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XenPvopsDom0
.fesco 605

= Fedora Engineering Services tickets =

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6

= Open Floor =

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
the following meeting.

kevin

Old 06-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Josef Bacik

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting tomorrow at 17:30UTC (1:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.net.
>
> Links to all tickets below can be found at:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9
>
> = Followups =
>
> #topic #563 suggested policy: all daemons must set RELRO and PIE flags
> .fesco 563
>
> #topic #594 F16Feature: F16 BTRFS default file system - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/F16BtrfsDefaultFs
> .fesco 594

Unfortunately I had something come up this afternoon so I can't make
the meeting for this. I'll check the logs and such when I get back
this afternoon and respond to any questions and such. Thanks,

Josef

Old 06-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Josef Bacik

Old 06-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Marcela Mašláňová

On 06/08/2011 03:59 PM, Josef Bacik wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
>> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
>> meeting tomorrow at 17:30UTC (1:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
>> irc.freenode.net.
>>
>> Links to all tickets below can be found at:
>> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9
>>
>> = Followups =
>>
>> #topic #563 suggested policy: all daemons must set RELRO and PIE flags
>> .fesco 563
>>
>> #topic #594 F16Feature: F16 BTRFS default file system - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/F16BtrfsDefaultFs
>> .fesco 594
>>

> Unfortunately I had something come up this afternoon so I can't make
> the meeting for this. I'll check the logs and such when I get back
> this afternoon and respond to any questions and such. Thanks,
>
> Josef
You can look at questions & notes on this page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Features/F16BtrfsDefaultFs
And comment them there or in fesco ticket:
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/594

--
Marcela Mašláňová
BaseOS team Brno