Old 06-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Christoph Wickert

Default Xfce/LXDE wiki page seems outdated

Am Sonntag, den 05.06.2011, 23:39 -0100 schrieb Athmane Madjoudj:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for posting this here, I'm not subscribed to Xfce and LXDE lists.
>
> As of Fedora 15, Xfce/LXDE are included in DVD (I checked on x86_64
> DVD), but wiki pages [1] and [2] still mention about not being available
> in DVD and the requirement of Internet connection.

Thanks for the heads-up.

It's a wiki and you have a Fedora account, so you can easily fix it
yourself.

Regards,
Christoph

Old 06-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Athmane Madjoudj

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Xfce
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LXDE

--
Athmane Madjoudj

Old 06-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Athmane Madjoudj

On 06/05/2011 10:01 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 05.06.2011, 23:39 -0100 schrieb Athmane Madjoudj:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Sorry for posting this here, I'm not subscribed to Xfce and LXDE lists.
>>
>> As of Fedora 15, Xfce/LXDE are included in DVD (I checked on x86_64
>> DVD), but wiki pages [1] and [2] still mention about not being available
>> in DVD and the requirement of Internet connection.
>
> Thanks for the heads-up.
>
> It's a wiki and you have a Fedora account, so you can easily fix it
> yourself.

fixed, I didn't want to edit without permission form SIGs.

thanks.

--
Athmane Madjoudj

Old 06-06-2011, 02:23 AM
Rahul Sundaram

On 06/06/2011 06:58 AM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
> fixed, I didn't want to edit without permission form SIGs.
>
> thanks.

In general, we recommend people just edit the wiki and correct things
when they notice it. Except for sensitive pages like Legal, you don't
need to ask for permission. If you did commit a mistake, we have the
history and can always revert. In short, Be Bold

Rahul

Old 06-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Tom Callaway

On 06/05/2011 10:23 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Except for sensitive pages like Legal, you don't
> need to ask for permission.

And those sensitive pages are locked down, so you can't edit them
anyways.

~tom

==
Fedora Project